2010/08/03

Buck 65 - Blood Of A Young Wolf

the lyrics are as follows.. Ten thousand horses, Sable island, endless summer Oh my god, I'm hot to steal, beside myself in friendless number I ain't got no culture, nothin', dirty words, but that don't count Flight attendants, waitresses, superstition, good amount There's work to do, hell to pay, memories and finger prints Calling Papa ignorance, and I don't wanna go (sick and tired..) Zoom, kick, persuasion, tech Zoom, kick, persuasion, tech It's an egg and spoon race, slow and steady, desert highway, a bientot Still I'm stuck, I can't afford it, picture postcards, small memento Echo shadow, echo shadow, sterling silver, burning furnace Frozen, nowhere, just a kid I had a friend named deadly earnest Cross my heart and hope to die, stick a needle in my arm Praise the heavens, call the cops, relax, there's no cause for alarm Diamond rings and little babies, startlements and miracles I remember pretty faces, so severe and lyrical I'm talking Amelia Earhart, Neko Case or Frida Kahlo All alone the way it should be, I don't even need a shadow Seeds of wisdom found no purchase, we don't even have a chance Birthday party Armageddon, long stem roses, avalanche Broken fingers, goin' nowhere fast and screeching to a hault All that work for nothing, uh oh, whipping boy, it's all my fault Zoom, kick, persuasion, tech Zoom, kick, persuasion, tech Zoom, kick, persuasion, tech, tech, tech.. I don't wanna go to pieces, easy going, afraid to fly and so I'm running Catchin' fish and ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2n3O-ipnlo&hl=en

No comments: